1. The less gunk in your hair the better it will flow. I like to wash my units about once a fortnight because I'm not putting that much product in it- IN SHORT: if your hair doesn't flow, it needs a wash.
2. Shampoo dries out your hair, so try using the least amount of it as possible.
3. Conditioner is everythinggggg. I swear if I'm not doing anything and I don't need my unit, I will bathe my hair in conditioner and let it sit overnight.
4. I didn't use a conditioner in this video because I recently washed my hair last week for my meet and greet, so I just did a mask treatment and let the product sittttttttt.
5. For the purpose of this video I did a blow dry, BUT air dry over a blow dry ALWAYS.
6. Blow drying your hair straight before you use the straighteners will have you using less heat. It will take more work and heat to straighten the hair once its been air dried/ blow dried.
7.HEAT PROTECT. HEAT PROTECT. HEAT PROTECT.
8. USE liquid gold products while hair is damp and after hair has been styled. Careful on the pumps.
9. STRAIGHTEN HAIR SECTION BY SECTION! YES! IT WILL TAKE TIME BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT!
10. COMB WHILE YOU STRAIGHTEN!
11. For unit wearers, wear a head scarf after styling otherwise, your headtop will be raising the roof.
12. Remember your hair is virgin hair and it has a tendency to frizz, so use products that are smoothing, anti frizz, frizz control etc
I HOPE THIS HELPS. XO
Vlog Channel ‣ https://youtube.com/DreaVlogs
Instagram ‣ https://instagram.com/anniedrea
Tumblr ‣ https://anniedrea.tumblr.com
Twitter ‣ https://twitter.com/anniedreaxo
Snapchat ‣ AnnieDreaXO
ALL INFO ON MY RED HAIR
UNIT CONSTRUCTION AND CUSTOM COLOUR BY
TRESEMME KERATIN INFUSED SHAMPOO
TRESEMME KERATIN MASQUE
TRESEMME KERATIN HEAT PROTECTANT